Monday, April 6, 2009

whatever i am to whomever

Fairy-tales depict a love.

That love being so strong that nothing comes between it.

         No person, lie, hate, or destruction...

Our hearts feel so much, burrowing and reeling inside our chests.

Yet as we feel it, it doesn't always seem to be for the good.

In fact disappointment is so much easier to set upon the focus of our eye.

When so much good is hidden on the outskirts of our sight.

Our mind plays tricks upon our souls, giving our hearts tunnel vision.

And that which we perceive are sorrows we would soon wish to forget.

Yet so much within me, within my being, my heart, and within my soul wishes to grasp that love.

That single moment when the person your with weights upon more importance than anyone before.

So much that desire beats.

That i desire to live not in fear and seclusion of my soul.

Wrong-doings and faults from before lay lame beside my desire for forgiveness.

I am not the boy i used to be, i am more than the person i was and have been labeled to be.

The frays forgive me my past and i yours, reigns true to my veins.

Though these are but words.

There is no satisfaction for pains and wounds i've given or received.

And, although fear gives not forbearance.

I seek forgiveness and not the petty words whilst the mind seethes.

But for truth and for the love upon its eventful delivery.

Is that enough?

Is sorry enough when forgiveness is a word left far behind?
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment