Monday, April 6, 2009

the crossing paths we walk

My ways have crossed one another.

Some have said that at a crossroad is where you make life altering affects.

My crossroad is inside me.

My heart tears because my mind moves me in ways that do my love no justice.

Who is this boy i've become?

Because i am not a man, not the man i used to be; or the one i long to be.

Only a sad and sorrowful remanence of who i once was.

How can i say to my dreams, "I am coming."?

I left my dreams to become what i am to this day.

Many fight for what matters, if any that be worth at all.

  Change finds them.

Others walk away and stay where they're at, because they left change to those which contain a brave heart.

For there's were to weak to change.

What if who they are is and continues to be a coward, a terrible person...

Without change you are left with your fault.

Where do you go when your faults surpass your name?

Where have i to go when i am left with this name?
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment